WELCOME TO OUR CENTRE
Come and join us at George Street Kindergarten TODAY! We are a small semi-rural centre with remarkable children, inspiring environments and quality teachers.
- Our large outdoor environment offers a great natural play space that allows inquisitive minds to develop and grow amongst nature.
- We believe that children learn through play. Through thoughtfully planned experiences children are encouraged to explore, experiment, discover and solve problems in imaginative and playful ways.
- We provide experiences which support children’s developing knowledge of numeracy and literacy.
- We embrace cultural diversity, learning about and celebrating our similarities and differences.
- We are proud to be a member of Enviroschools – teaching children ways to care for the environment.
- In partnership with parents and the local community we work to build a strong foundation for your child’s journey of lifelong learning.
So visit us TODAY, we can’t wait to welcome you and your family into our Kindergarten Community!
WE ARE AN ENVIROSCHOOL
The Enviroschools programme supports children and young people to plan, design and implement sustainability actions that are important to them and their communities.
The programme provides pathways from early childhood through primary, intermediate and secondary school and beyond. Through our collaborative approach of building strong relationships and sharing information, we are growing a collective puna mātauranga or pool of knowledge.
Enviroschools is supported by a national team, in partnership with nearly 100 national and regional partners, including the majority of New Zealand’s councils. Facilitators from these partner organisations work with a suite of resources to progress the sustainability journey.
To find out more about Enviroschools please visit the website.
CONTACT GEORGE STREET KINDERGARTEN
9 George Street,
We are located next to Waiuku Primary School
8.00am – 5.00pm | Mon – Fri
SIX HOUR SESSIONS
9.00am – 3.00pm | Mon – Fri