Leabank Kindergarten is situated at 19 Solo Place, Manurewa South and adjacent to a large sports ground, which we are able to visit with the children. Access to the kindergarten can be gained via a walkway off Friedlanders Road as well our Solo Place gate.
The team at Leabank Kindergarten value our learning community of tamariki, whanau and kaiako who learn with and from each other in a nurturing environment.
- Our environment invites curiosity, creativity and exploration whilst fostering physical and social skills
- Te Reo and Tikanga Maori are woven throughout our programme reflecting New Zealand’s bicultural heritage. Tamariki are encouraged to weave this with their own heritages, sharing their language and culture together
- Our whanau have a strong sense of belonging and their cultures are respected, valued and celebrated here
- We are continually building on our community links with Te Matariki Clendon Library, Manurewa Marae and the CMKA play truck
- Our transition to school programme enables a seamless learning pathway for the future of our tamariki to continue a quest for lifelong learning
View our latest ERO Report
Head Teacher – Rajni
Teacher – Vacancy
Admin Assistant/ Teacher Aide/ Lunch Cover – Deanne