Counties Manukau Kindergarten Association (CMKA) & Early Learning Counties Manukau (ELCM) – Casual Unqualified Teacher positions available!
(ELCM is a subsidiary of Counties Manukau Kindergarten Association)
Casual Unqualified Relief Teacher Positions!
Job Code: CASUT376
Seeking Unqualified Teachers for our relief pool.
Are you looking for a role where you have some flexibility? You may prefer to work only a few hours per day, or an 8 hour day. We have hours to suit in either our Kindergartens or our Early Learning Centres. We maintain a pool of relievers who we can call on when we require relievers to work in place of our unqualified teachers.
We will consider applications from people who meet the following criteria:
- Can work a minimum of 3 hours during the day, generally between 10.30am and 2.00pm
- Are available 5 days per week.
- Are available for work in at least one geographical area within the Association (either North, Central or South areas)
- Must be reliable, have a drivers licence and your own transport
- You will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to relate to diverse communities
- Have a warm, approachable manner (you must be a ‘people person’ with a genuine passion for ECE and working with for our young learners )
- Ability to positively engage with the tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community
- A flexible, enthusiastic, positive attitude
In addition, the following criteria are desirable and will increase the range of suitable work available:
- You are able to work across a wide geographical area within Counties Manukau Kindergarten Association
- You are available to work longer hours in kindergartens if required, with start and finish times between 8.00am – 5.00pm
- You can work up to 5 days a week
- You can also work in our Early Learning Centres based in South Auckland, which operate full-day care and education programmes for children aged 6 months-5 years with hours of work between 7.30am – 5.30pm.
It is an advantage, but not a requirement to be studying towards a recognised early childhood teaching qualification or have other relevant experience in early childhood settings.
(This position is only for applicants already living in New Zealand. Preferably those with New Zealand citizenship or valid work/residency visas.)
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please click the link to apply.