ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT – Early Learning Counties Manukau (Alfriston College Centre)
Part time 25 hours per week
Job Reference: AAELCMALF242
The above position has become available at ELCM Alfriston College for a person with strong administration skills who would like to work in an early childhood environment.
You will need to be
- Accurate at data entry and have attention to detail to ensure tasks and duties are
completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- A sound communicator, be customer-focused and have good organisational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, good at multitasking, have a flexible attitude and be able to follow set
- Proficient with Microsoft software.
- Experience with early childhood administration software and knowledge of Ministry of Education ECE funding would be advantageous.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Hours required: Monday to Friday, 5 hours per day (hours negotiable)
Applications Close: 4.00pm, Friday 24th January 2020
It is essential that applicants have had previous office experience.
To apply for this position please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com