ELCM Park Estate, Papakura
Part-Time 25 hours per week
Job Code Reference: AAPARKE450
We are looking for someone with strong administration skills who would like to work in an early childhood environment at our Early Learning Centre at Park Estate in Papakura.
This position is Monday – Friday 25 hours per week (5 hours per day plus a 1/2 hour unpaid lunch break) and includes working in the term breaks (school holidays).
You will need to be:
- Accurate at data entry and have attention to detail to ensure tasks and duties are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- A sound communicator, be customer-focused and have good organisational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, good at multitasking, have a flexible attitude and be able to follow set procedures.
- Proficient with Microsoft software.
- Experience with early childhood administration software and knowledge of Ministry of Education ECE funding would be advantageous.
It is essential that applicants have had previous office experience.
Start Date: To be negotiated
Hours required: Monday to Friday, (25 hours per week plus a 1/2 hour unpaid lunch break daily)
Applications Close: Monday 2nd October 2023 at 4.00pm.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to undergo a Police Vet check. Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit and currently reside in NZ.
To apply for this position please click on the attached link.