Counties Manukau Kindergarten Association (CMKA) & Early Learning Counties Manukau (ELCM) – Casual Relief Position
(ELCM is a subsidiary of Counties Manukau Kindergarten Association)
Casual Relief Position
Job Code: CASREL315
We maintain a pool of relievers who we can call on when we require relievers to work in place of our unqualified teachers. These positions are usually only of a few hours duration over the middle of the day as our unqualified teachers provide cover for other staff during lunch breaks.
We will consider applications from people who meet the following criteria:
- Can work a minimum of 3 hours during the day, generally between 10.30am and 2.00pm
- Are available for at least 3 days per week.
- Are available for work in at least one geographical area within the Association (either North, Central or South areas)
- Have a drivers licence and your own transport
In addition, the following criteria are desirable and will increase the range of suitable work available:
- You are able to work across a wide geographical area within the Counties Manukau Kindergarten Association
- You are available to work longer hour days in kindergartens if required, with start and finish times between 8.30am – 3.00pm
- You can work up to 5 days a week
- You can also work in our Early Learning Centres based in South Auckland, which operate full-day care and education programmes for children aged 6 months-5 years.
- You can work during term break times at the Early Learning Centres.
It is an advantage, but necessary to be studying towards a recognised early childhood teaching qualification or have other relevant experience in early childhood settings.
If you meet the required qualifications above, please send expressions of interest and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date: To be negotiated.
Hours required: Hours will vary from week to week (see minimum requirements above)
Applications close: Tuesday 19th May at 4pm