ECE Administrator – Counties Manukau Kindergarten Association
Full Time Position
Job Reference: ECEACMKA
The above position has become available with Counties Manukau Kindergarten Association. The role will involve working across several of our kindergartens providing administration support to various teams with a focus on funding and finance. You will be based at one site and visits to kindergartens will be required.
We are looking for someone with strong administration skills and you will need to be:
• Accurate at data entry and have attention to detail to ensure tasks and duties are
completed in a timely and efficient manner.
• A sound communicator, be customer-focused and have good organisational and time management skills.
• Self-motivated, good at multitasking, have a flexible attitude and be able to follow set
• Proficient with Microsoft software.
• Experience with early childhood administration software and knowledge of Ministry of Education ECE funding would be advantageous however training will be provided.
It is essential that applicants have had previous office experience.
Start Date: To be negotiated.
Hours required: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm (term breaks included)
Applications Close: 4.00pm, Wednesday 1st December
To apply for this position please email your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference ECEACMKA