ELCM RELIEF TEACHING ASSISTANT /RELIEF COOK
25 Hours Per Week
Job Code: ELCMTACOOK-288
Part Time Position Monday – Friday 25 hours per week working across 5 different work sites in the Manurewa and Papakura areas.
Hours to be worked between the hours of 7.30am – 4.30pm (start and finish times will vary)
Successful incumbent will be required to work in the term breaks (school holidays).
Do you want to work for a community-based organisation that puts children before profit?
We are seeking an experienced, unqualified person someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and has a passion for providing respectful and responsive care and education to young children.
This permanent part-time position requires the successful applicant to undertake relief cook duties when required, as well as relief Teaching Assistant duties working with young children aged between 6 months to 5 years of age in our Early Learning Centres.
Successful applicants will have proven experience in working with young children in some capacity.
Do you possess the following attributes?
- A positive interest in working with young children
- Adaptability and ability to work calmly and with patience
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Clear communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain positive relationships across a range of clients
- Reliability, excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Must have full drivers licence
All applicants must reside in New Zealand and be eligible to work in New Zealand. Applicants will undergo a full Safety Check process.
Start date: As soon as possible
Hours required: Monday – Friday 25 hours
Applications close: 4.00pm Friday 21st August 2020
To apply for this position please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.