Counties Manukau Kindergarten Association (CMKA) & Early Learning Counties Manukau (ELCM) – Qualified Relievers
(ELCM is a subsidiary of Counties Manukau Kindergarten Association)
Qualified Reliever Position
Job Code: QUALRE420
We welcome applications from qualified and registered ECE Teachers, available for casual work and who are seeking a varied and interesting range of work experiences in our kindergartens and early learning centres.
We will consider applicants who hold the following relevant qualifications:
- A recognised New Zealand qualification (diploma or degree) as an Early Childhood Educator or;
- A qualification that has been assessed by NZQA as being equivalent to a degree in teaching as an Early Childhood Educator in New Zealand.
- A current New Zealand Teachers Council Practicing Certificate (the categories of provisional, subject to confirmation or full registration are all acceptable)
Minimum Requirements for Applicants:
Applicants who hold the relevant qualifications must also be able to meet the following minimum requirements for work as a reliever:
- You can work a minimum of 6 hour days in centres with varying start and finish times between 7.30am and 5.30pm
- You have recent practice as an Early Childhood Educator in New Zealand settings and/or,
- You have a drivers licence and own transport
In addition, the following criteria are desirable and will increase the range of suitable work available for you:
- You are able to work across a wide geographical area within the Counties Manukau Kindergarten Association
- You are available to work 10 hour days in centres
- You can work up to 5 days a week
- You have undertaken recent professional development or study that has provided you with current knowledge of theory and practice in Early Childhood education.
- You can work during term break times.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency (or a valid NZ work visa) currently reside in NZ, and a good command of oral and written English. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
If you meet the required qualifications above, please send expressions of interest and C.V. to email@example.com
Applicants will be required to undergo Police Vetting and cannot be appointed until such time as a successful result has been received by CMKA.
Start date: To be negotiated
Hours required: Hours will vary from week to week (see minimum requirements above)
Applications close: Wednesday 5th July 2023 at 4.00pm
To apply please click on attached link
To apply for this position please provide your CV together with a covering letter and use the link attached to submit your application by clicking here
Position Description – Teacher