TEACHING ASSISTANT – CLEVEDON KINDERGARTEN
(Would suit a Teacher-in-Training or someone who has had considerable proven experience working with young children)
Job Code: TACLEVE260
Part Time Position Monday – Friday (25 hours per week )
Hours are from 9.00am – 2.30pm including a half hour unpaid lunch break
Successful incumbent will be required to work in the term breaks (school holidays)
Experience would be an advantage!
Do you want to work for a community-based organisation that puts children before profit?
We are seeking an experienced, unqualified person someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and has a passion for providing respectful and responsive care and education to young children. This part-time position requires the successful applicant to work with children aged between 2 to 5 years of age.
Successful applicants will have proven experience in working with young children in some capacity.
Do you possess the following attributes?
- A positive interest in working with young children
- Adaptability and ability to work calmly and with patience
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Clear communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain positive relationships across a range of clients
- Reliability, excellent attendance and punctuality.
If this sounds like you then in return we offer:
- Generous employment terms and conditions
- A fabulous team environment
- A well-resourced and well-established centre in a close-knit community.
- Great hours that could fit well with your school-aged children – 5 days per week between the hours of 9.00am and 2.30pm
All applicants must reside in New Zealand and be eligible to work in New Zealand. Applicants will undergo a full Police Vet process.
Start date: To be negotiated
Hours required: Monday – Friday 25 hours
Applications close: 4.00pm Wednesday 26th February 2020
To apply for this position please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.