Hillpark Kindergarten, Manurewa – Full Time Qualified Teacher
Job Code: TEHILLP447
This is a full time position (40 hours per week) in an established and well-resourced Kindergarten in the Manurewa area. The kindergarten has a well-established kaupapa of environmental sustainability and the successful applicant will be a creative, enthusiastic and energetic teacher with an open-to-learning mindset who will support these initiatives.
The Kindergarten operates a range of sessions between the hours of 8.00am – 5.00pm and is open during the term breaks with a roll of 40 children and a teacher to child ratio of 1:10..
We are seeking a Teacher who is versatile and a great communicator, who can lead and deliver quality teaching practices in a team environment, work with Tamariki in a mixed age setting, and is willing and proactive around change. Work with a fabulous team where your sound knowledge of ECE curriculum practices, relationship building skills, energy and passion for teaching our young learners will be reciprocated and rewarded!
- B Ed/Dip Teaching Level 7 (ECE) and current teacher registration/certification
- Good understanding of child led curriculum, planning and extending on our children’s learning
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the current ECE Regulations, Te Whariki and hold compliance in a high regard
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi through pedagogical practices
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with Tamariki, Whanau, teaching team and the wider community
- Passion and commitment for teaching and learning with a focus on delivering quality education and care
- Experience or an interest in developing and supporting our Enviroschools commitment would be advantageous
The successful applicant must have sound knowledge of current approaches to teaching and learning, be committed to on-going professional development, and demonstrate strong and inclusive professional practices. Applications are invited from teachers holding provisional or full certification.
CMKA offers generous professional support, employment terms and conditions and professional learning and development opportunities.
Start date: ASAP
Hours required: Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
Applications close: Wednesday 27th September 2023 at 4.00pm
Applicants require a minimum Level 7 Diploma or Bachelor of Training ECE, current first aid certificate and current teacher registration practicing certificate.
Applicants for this position must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
To apply for this position click on the link attached.