Early Learning Counties Manukau (ELCM) Takanini
Full Time Qualified Teacher Opportunity!
This position would suit a fully registered experienced teacher.
Job Code Reference: TETAKA385
We have an exciting opportunity to add a Full Time Qualified Teacher to our dedicated team with a start date of 9th January 2023!
Are you looking for a team of passionate teachers where children are the heart of each day?
- Would you like to work in supportive, well-resourced, high quality teaching and learning environments with experienced and capable leaders?
- Are in you interested in working for a community-based organisation that places children before profit?
The successful applicant:
This position would suit teachers who enjoy a variety of ages and stages from 6 months to 5 years, with the ability to adapt easily in all teaching spaces across the centre.
We currently have a position that would suit a Qualified Teacher with solid experience in ECE, whose heart very much leans towards young children. A teacher who practices respectful care moments and who fosters responsive relationships across the wider team.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Hold a NZ ECE teacher qualification (minimum level 7) and be provisionally or fully registered as an ECE teacher in New Zealand
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education and care
- Be respectful and responsive to the needs of our young learners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build effective, strong relationships with children, whanau, team and the wider community
Do you have a lean towards creating beautiful learning spaces that invite wonder and discover for children? Do you have a strength in capturing learning meaningfully in written form? If you are someone who uses their initiative, is a self-starter, values being part of a collaborative team – then this may be the team for you!
Generous employment terms and conditions, as well as quality professional development opportunities are offered.
Start Date: 9th January 2023
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday (8 hours per day) between the hours of 7.30am – 5.30pm
Applications Close: 4.00pm Monday 28th November 2022
Qualified Teacher Applicants require a Level 7 Diploma or Bachelor of Teaching ECE, current first aid certificate and current New Zealand teacher registration practising certificate.
Applicants for this position require NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.