Teacher – Waiau Pa Kindergarten (Full Time Position)
Counties Manukau Kindergarten Association
Job Code: TEWAIPA411
Waiau Pa Kindergarten is an established, attractive and well-resourced centre nestled in the lovely rural town of Waiau Pa.
This is a full time 40 hour per week position (8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m. Monday – Friday). The kindergarten currently very successfully operates a mix of 6 hour and 4 hour sessions and has a licenced roll of 30 children and a 1:10 teacher to child ratio, with an age range from 2 – 5 years.
We are seeking an experienced Teacher who is versatile and a great communicator and who can provide quality teaching practices within a small team in a mixed age setting, working within a very supportive local community. If you are reflective teacher, someone who uses their initiative, has a love of learning, values positive relationships and would be a valuable influence in working with a collaborative team, then this is the role for you.
We would also consider applications from newly graduated teachers!
- Are you a fully registered Qualified ECE Teacher who is interested in working for a community-based organisation that places children before profit?
- Would you like to work in a supportive, well resourced, high-quality teaching and learning environment?
- Are you an experienced heart-led teacher looking for professional growth?
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Wonderful, fun team environment
- Great child to teacher ratios
- Fantastic professional development opportunities
- Subsidised childcare for employees
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- You must possess experience in teaching and supporting high quality teaching and learning practises
- A New Zealand ECE Teacher qualification (minimum Level 7 Diploma) and be fully registered as an ECE teacher in New Zealand
- Must be passionate, caring and committed to education and care
We love what we do – we know you will too! So if you are a dedicated professional looking for a rewarding employment opportunity within the ECE sector, we would love to hear from you!
Start date: To be negotiated.
Hours required: Monday to Friday 40 Hours per week
Applications close: Wednesday 5th April 2023, at 4.00pm
To apply for this position please click on the attached link
To apply for this position please provide your CV together with a covering letter and use the link attached to submit your application by clicking here
Position Description – Teacher