Full Time Teacher Position – ELCM Wattle Cove, Manurewa
Job Ref Code: TEWATTC456
- Competitive remuneration & Pay Parity!
- Wonderful, fun team environment
- Great child to teacher ratios
- Fantastic professional development opportunities
- Subsidised childcare for employees
- Bus stop at the door
- Situated next to local primary school (year 0 – 8) who offer before and after school care
Join our fun-loving team at our home away from home in a very community focused well-resourced centre. We are inspired by the wonders of nature and pride ourselves in being part of the Enviroschools Kaupapa and offer a beautiful environment where children feel safe and a strong sense of belonging.
We are looking for a special teacher to join our team who will bring spark, drive, and a passion for learning working with young children in all age groups across the centrre. This role will suit an educator who are adaptable and dedicated to providing high quality education and care for the children in our centre. We are seeking a Teacher who is versatile and a great communicator, who can lead and deliver quality teaching practices within a team environment, work with Tamariki in a mixed age setting, is willing and proactive around change and possesses the ability to build exceptional relationships with Tamariki, Whanau, team and the wider community.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Hold a NZ ECE teacher qualification (level 7) and be provisionally or fully registered as an ECE teacher in New Zealand
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education and care
- Above all, have fun while working alongside a fabulous team and group of children!
- A purpose-built centre nestled in large grounds with beautiful natural spaces.
- An experienced team, ready to welcome new members to our growing centre.
- A range of professional learning opportunities and great professional support.
- Support for provisionally certificated teachers, through an in-depth mentoring programme.
- Competitive salary and pay parity!
If this sounds like you and you hold a minimum Level 7 New Zealand Diploma or Bachelor in Early Childhood Education Level 7, and hold either a provisional or are fully certificated, we want to hear from you.
Start Date: To be negotiated
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
Closing Date: 4.00pm Friday 12th January 2024
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency (or a valid NZ work visa) and currently reside in NZ.
To apply for this position please click on the link attached.