Full Time, Permanent Unqualified Teacher Position 40 Hours per Week
Park Estate Early Learning Centre, owned and operated by Early Learning Counties Manukau, a subsidiary of Counties Manukau Kindergarten Association
Job Reference Code: UTEPARK371
Are you brimming with energy, passion and creativity? Are you an Unqualified Teacher or Teacher-In-Training looking to continue your journey in the field of Early Childhood Education? Join our fun-loving team at ELCM Park Estate.
We see ourselves as a home away from home in the heart of Rosehill, Papakura. We believe children have the right to a beautiful environment, a sense of belonging and that they feel safe away from home. We value our community and whānau and hold importance in our children being immersed in and demonstrating whanaungatanga, manaakitanga, ukaipotanga and tuakana teina relationships so this is an integral part of our everyday environment.
We are seeking a dedicated, caring, passionate Unqualified teacher or Teacher-In-Training who has a love of working with young children. You will need to have a calm, patient and centred personality with a thoughtful approach to nurturing and guiding children young children. The philosophies of RIE and Pikler underpin our practice which is reflected within our centre way of being. You will need to be attuned to follow the rhythms of our young ones, which is demonstrated through respectful practice, acknowledging them as capable and competent and giving them time to develop at their own pace in an unhurried manner. You will preferably have a wealth of experience working with our young learners.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience working with young children or a studying towards a qualification in the ECE sector
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education and care
- Experience in an inspired Reggio centre would be advantageous
- Above all, have fun while working alongside a fabulous team and group of children!
- A brand new, purpose-built centre nestled in large grounds with beautiful natural spaces. We are currently licenced for 50 children.
- An experienced team, ready to welcome new members to our growing centre.
- A range of professional learning opportunities and great professional support
- Support for provisionally certificated teachers, through an in-depth mentoring programme
If this sounds like you please send your completed application to email@example.com
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand and will undergo Police Vetting prior to commencement
Start Date: To be negotiated
Hours required: Monday – Friday (40 hours)
Applications Close: Friday 19th August 2022 at 4.00pm