Early Learning Centre WATTLE COVE – FULL TIME UNQUALIFIED TEACHER UNDER 2’S
(Would suit a Teacher-in-Training or someone who has had considerable proven experience working with young children)
Job Code: UTWATTC369
40 hours per week. Monday – Friday (8 hours per day between the hours of 7:30am – 5:30pm )
Experience would be an advantage!
Do you want to work for a community-based organisation that puts children before profit?
We are seeking an experienced, unqualified teacher – someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and has a passion for providing respectful and responsive care and education to young children. This part-time position requires the successful applicant to work with children aged 6 months to 2 years of age.
Successful applicants will have proven experience in working with young children in some capacity.
Do you possess the following attributes?
- A positive interest in working with babies and young children
- Adaptability and ability to work calmly and with patience
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Clear communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain positive relationships across a range of clients
- Reliability, excellent attendance and punctuality.
If this sounds like you then in return we offer:
- Generous employment terms and conditions
- A fabulous team environment
- A well-resourced and well-established centre in a close-knit community.
All applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand. Applicants will undergo a full Safety Check process.
Start date: To be negotiated
Hours required: Monday – Friday 40 hours per week ( 8 hours per day)between the hours of 7:30am and 5:30pm
Applications close: 4.00pm Friday 26th August 2022
To apply for this position please complete the attached application pack and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.